We will be gathering again this Sunday--with certain conditions and guidelines.
All are invited! Church members have an automatic reservation each week. If you are planning to visit or are bringing a visitor, please reserve a seat below.
SUNDAY SERVICE - 9:30am - Service is in the backyard of the church.
- We will provide seating for your family.
- Dress for hot weather. We plan to have you sit in the shade but please know it might be hot.
- The service will be from 9:30am to 11:00am.
- Continuing Sunday Live-stream - For those who are at risk or aren’t ready to resume gathering, we will continue to offer our 9:30am live-streamed service at facebook.com/lighthousebiblesimi/ or our youtube page---https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb7asohRfCC00UccVQCUrfA
- Reserve a Seat - Please reserve your seat(s) by signing up online at lighthousesimi.com by Friday at midnight. Members have a seat reserved.
- Wear a Mask - Masks are recommended but not required for attendees. However, masks are required for all volunteers. We have a few extra masks if you forget your own.
- Wash your hands before and after services - We have wash stations outside and hand sanitizer.
- Have Your Temperature Taken - A volunteer will take each person’s temperature with a laser thermometer prior to the service.
- Stay Six Feet from Others - Please refrain from any physical contact with those outside your immediate family and stay at a safe distance of 6 feet.
- Enter and Exit in an Orderly Manner - Families are asked to stay together while on campus.
- High-Risk Individuals are Encouraged to Stay Home - If you are 65 years old or older and you have an underlying medical condition, we encourage you to talk to your doctor and make your own wise and informed decision about attending the service.
WHAT WE ARE NOT DOING
- No Communion - We will abstain from taking communion until we believe we can do so safely.
- No Nursery or Children’s Classes - Children can worship with their parents during the worship service.There will be no rooms or volunteers provided for child-care.
- No Hugs or Touching - We are asking each person to seek to maintain 6 feet of distance from anyone who is not in your immediate family.