We will be gathering again this Sunday--with certain conditions and guidelines.
Reserve your spot below. Reservations must be made by Friday at midnight and space is limited per county and state guidelines.
SUNDAY SERVICE - 9:30am - Service is in the backyard of the church.
- We will provide seating for your family.
- Dress for hot weather. We plan to have you sit in the shade but please know it might be hot.
- The service will be from 9:30am to 10:30am.
- Continuing Sunday Live-stream - For those who are at risk or aren’t ready to resume gathering, we will continue to offer our 9:30am live-streamed service at facebook.com/lighthousebiblesimi/
- Reserve a Seat - Please reserve your seat(s) by signing up online at lighthousesimi.com by Friday at midnight.
- Wear a Mask - Masks are recommended but not required for attendees. However, masks are required for all volunteers. We have a few extra masks if you forget your own.
- Wash your hands before and after services - We have wash stations outside and hand sanitizer.
- Have Your Temperature Taken - A Safety Helper will take each person’s temperature with a laser thermometer prior to the service.
- Stay Six Feet from Others - Please refrain from any physical contact with those outside your immediate family and stay at a safe distance of 6 feet.
- Enter and Exit in an Orderly Manner - Families are asked to stay together while on campus. Safety Helpers will dismiss attenders in a controlled orderly manner maintaining social distance.
- High-Risk Individuals are Encouraged to Stay Home - If you are 65 years old or older and you have an underlying medical condition, we encourage you to talk to your doctor and make your own wise and informed decision about attending the service.
WHAT WE ARE NOT DOING
- No Communion - We will abstain from taking communion until we believe we can do so safely.
- No Nursery or Children’s Classes - Children can worship with their parents during the worship service.There will be no rooms or volunteers provided for child-care.
- No Hugs or Touching - We are asking each person to seek to maintain 6 feet of distance from anyone who is not in your immediate family.
- No Additional Amenities - There will be no coffee, water, or food shared on campus. Playgrounds on the property will also be closed.
NOTE: Because of our desire to honor the state guidelines on capacity, we are prioritizing our reservations for members, regular attenders and guests of members. Please know, we would love to have anyone come but for now, we are required by health guidelines to limit our numbers. Thank you for understanding!