April 20, 2023
The situation in Haiti, specifically in ________(town in Haiti), has heightened over the last two weeks. In our
April Newsletter this week, I noted that a few days before Easter Sunday, local gangs pushed in causing havoc. Most people in ________ have left, including most of our compound staff. Pastor
P and his wife, have provided refuge at the compound for Pastor M and his
family. CV has remained with our children at the Children’s Homes.
Gang members are actively shooting right outside the compound walls.
Our main prayer points include:
● A continued hedge of protection around our compound and Children’s Homes.
● Provision of food and water for our staff and children.
● A sense of peace from the Lord for our staff and children.
● A softening of hearts for gang members - even that they will come to know the saving
grace of our Lord for themselves.
● Stability in all of Haiti so we can continue to minister there, especially to those who are
suffering from malnourishment, the effects of cholera and general lack of medical care in